Thursday, July 16, 2015

Blog changes




Hello!

I have been thinking for a while about renaming my blog and add a little bit of variety to my post content. I have had pressure to compete with professional bloggers with the look of my blog, photo quality and pace of posting, but I realized that this wasn't the reason why I started With a Cherry on Top. I started it because I wanted to have a place to keep all of my ideas. Even though I haven't posted a new post in half a year, I always kept it in the back of my mind, nagging me.
So now I decided to change the name of the blog to With Glitter on Top. Even though it isn't much of a change, it has given me back the motivation to write what I truly want to. Beside the name change I will also be merging this blog with my Slovene blog Hiša Dobrih Idej, so any photographs with With a Cherry on Top or Hiša Dobrih Idej watermarks are still my work. I am not sure I will get back to changing the photos, but will focus more on the future posts.
I also wanted to use this blog to share my opinion about certain topics and use it more for personal enjoyment, rather than for getting more reads.
I hope that you don't mind, but I doubt there are any readers anyway, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No comments:

Post a Comment