Wednesday, June 25, 2014

How to make a Workout Shirt

I am very sorry I haven't written in a long time. I have been quite busy with school, soo many tests. Now that school is finally over and the beginning of summer, I decided to show you how to make a basic workout shirt from an old t-shirt. It is perfect for the summer heat, even though it is raining in Slovenia at the moment.
                                 



To make the workout shirt, you first find a t-shirt you are willing to cut up.
         
Make an outline of the workout shirt you want to make. I did this by copying the outline of an undershirt with the racerback with chalk. I also changed which side will be the front and the back.
         
         
Now you cut where you marked and that's it.

You can also make it a hi-low top by cutting off a bit of the front in an arch.



No comments:

Post a Comment