Tuesday, August 25, 2015

25 Thoughts Everyone Has While Visiting Florence

Because visiting Tuscany in the Summer seemed like a good idea.



  1. Look, what a nice, sunny day!
  2. Oh wait, spoke too soon. It's HOT!
  3. Let's just go to the bathroom before our adventure.
  4. Nope, not paying for this bathroom.
  5. This free walking tour seems good.
  6. Wait, this is the Medici chapel?
  7. Oh my god it's hot.
  8. When would it be appropriate to start eating?
  9. Why does that lady have a water bottle on her head?
  10. Now I get it, it's to cool off.
  11. Look there! They're using a spray bottle to cool off. 
  12. Where can I buy a spray bottle?
  13. Why are there so many tourists here?
  14. Oh, I see. It's the Dome.
  15. Are those people actually waiting in the sun in line for the Dome?
  16. Found a euro store with a spray bottle!
  17. Thank goodness there are public water fountains, so I can fill up my spray bottle.
  18. Let's see Florence from the Michelangelo steps.
  19. I'm not sure anymore, so many steps.
  20. Nope, the view is totally worth it.
  21. And there's a free bathroom.
  22. The Ponte Vecchio is fabulous.
  23. Why in the world did I come here in July?!
  24. Why do churches charge admission?
  25. I think that I'm gonna stick with the McDonald's Euro menu. Everything else is way overpriced.

No comments:

Post a Comment