Thursday, December 27, 2012

Shoe insoles / Vložki za čevlje


I have these really cute boots that have really thin soles. I really needed to get some insoles so my feet wouldn't freeze outside. Before I started to look in stores, I did some research online, if I could make my own shoe insoles. I found a way to use thick wool felt for insoles, but I didn't have any, so I used three layers of dense felt. The insole work great and I hope you will try to make them as well since it is really easy and cheap.

Pozimi sem nosila zelo lepe škornje, ampak so imeli zelo tanke podplate. Zato sem sešila posebne vložke za v škornje iz volnenega filca. Zdaj mi je zelo toplo v njih in me ne skrbi, da bi lahko zeblo.



All you need:
- felt
- sewing machine

Directions:
1. If your shoes have removable insoles, use them as a pattern and cut out the insoles. If you don't, trace your shoe on a paper and cut out the patterns on the felt.
2. This step is really simple. Just sew together the layers of felt. Sew at least 1.5 cm from the edge, so if the insoles don't fit inside the shoe, you can trim the edges a bit until they don't fit.

Hope your feet are as toasty and warm as mine this winter!

Potrebujete samo:
  • filc
  • šivalni stroj
Navodila:
  1. Če imajo vaši čevlji zamenljive vložke, jih lahko uporabite za vzorec in izrežite filc. Če ne, pa obrišite svoj čevelj na papir, in obrežite vzorec v filcu. Priporočeno je več plasti filca.
  2. Zdaj pa preprosto skupaj sešijete plasti filca, več, za bolj tople vložke. Šivajte vsaj 1.5 cm od roba, tako da, če se vložki ne prilegajo notranjosti čevlja, lahko filc obrežete, dokler se ne prilegajo čevlju.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, thanks so much! I look forward to reading more of your posts soon xxx

    ReplyDelete